Designed specifically for use with the award-winning features of the CombiCarrierII®, this head immobilizer allows for easy operation of the latch mechanism on the CombiCarrierII during application and removal from the patient. This product minimizes lateral movement and maximizes access to the patient’s neck and ears without compromising stabilization. Constructed of vinyl-dipped NBR, the CombiCarrierII head immobilizer is easily cleaned and requires minimal storage space.
- Simple to use and easy to clean
- X-Ray compatible
- Allows rescuers to easily operate the latch mechanism on the CombiCarrierII
- Base plate can be left on the device when stored, saving valuable on-scene time
- Replacement component parts can be ordered separately
- Also fits on many 16” width backboards common in the industry today