The Hartwell Medical FASPLINT® uses vacuum technology just like our EVAC-U-SPLINT® extremity splints. From dislocated shoulders to angulated wrist fractures, simply place it around the injured area, evacuate the air, and you’re done! If equipment retrieval is a factor facing your department, then the FASPLINT is ideal. With as little as six uses before being discarded, the cost is less than $4.95 per use for the medium-size FASPLINT.
In addition to extremity splinting, the FASPLINT can function as a great pediatric immobilizer. A medium size FASPLINT can be formed into a full body vacuum splint for an infant. A large FASPLINT can effectively work for immobilization on a small child too. For many agencies and departments this simplifies pre-hospital transport and provides peace of mind for the EMS crew.
- Molds to exact shape of injury site without applying circumferential pressure
- Reduces nerve, tissue and vessel damage
- Can be evacuated using the same EVAC-U-SPLINT manual pump with connected to the tapered tip adapter.
- If a FASPLINT is lost, flies away on a helicopter, or is too soiled to be used again, the replacement cost is minimal
- Can be used for leg fractures, dislocated shoulders, knee injuries, wrist fractures, infant and pediatric immobilization, hip support, padding under the knees, temporary cervical support, and much more
If you would like more information on where to purchase, please contact our customer service department at [email protected]