"Application of the FASPLINT is limited- Anthony L Ricci, Yucaipa City FD
only by the
Semi-Disposable Vacuum Splint
The FASPLINT uses vacuum technology just like our EVAC-U-SPLINT extremity splints. From dislocated shoulders to angulated wrist fractures, simply grab your vacuum splint, place it around the injured area, evacuate the air, and you're done! And if equipment retrieval is a major factor facing your department, then the FASPLINT is ideal. With as little as five uses before being discarded, the cost is less than $4.95 per use for the medium-size FASPLINT.
- Molds to exact shape of injury site without applying circumferential pressure
- Reduces nerve, tissue and vessel damage
- Can be evacuated using the same EVAC-U-SPLINT manual pump with a tapered adapter tip or a portable suction unit.
- If a FASPLINT is lost, flies away on a helicopter, or is too soiled to be used again, the replacement cost is minimal.
- Can be used for leg fractures, dislocated shoulders, knee injuries, wrist fractures, infant and pediatric immobilization, hip support, padding under the knees, temporary cervical support, and much more.
|FS 9000RC||FASPLINT Kit (Small, Medium and Large Splints, Compact Pump with tapered tip, Rectangular Carry Case)|
|FS 9000RCPL||FASPLINT Kit (Small, Medium and Large Splints, Plastic Pump, Rectangular Carry Case)|
|FS 801||Small Splint|
|FS 802||Medium Splint|
|FS 803||Large Splint|
|FS 12C||FASPLINT Compact Pump (Same as EVAC-U-SPLINT Pump, but with a tapered tip)|
|FS 12PL||FASPLINT Compact Pump - Plastic|
|FS 15TIP||Tapered Tip Adapter - Converts existing EVAC-U-SPLINT Pump for use w/FASPLINT|
|FS 14||Carry Case (Duffel Style)|
|FS 14RC||Carry Case (Rectangular Style)|